CHOOSE YOUR PLACE TO GROW
and ENJOY LIFE ON THE WAY UP
A MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Be detailed but focused & simple
- Be evident
- Read and follow guidelines
- Test link is sent to provided email
- All three tests (Logical Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning) are in English
- You can search for some sample tests to get familiar with the style of testing
- The interview will be in both Vietnamese and English
- The aim of this interview is for us to understand more about you, your motivations and your career orientation, so be yourself in every question
- Share with us full context of your own experiences/achievements in your academic life, extra curriculum activities and professions (if any).
- Ensure you arrive on time for your interview and that you are relaxed and presentable
- The One-Day Assessment includes three core activities: Games, Case Challenges and Panel Interview. This mix gives you a great opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experiences
- The activities will be conducted in both Vietnamese and English
- We will be looking for lots of different competencies - teamwork, problem solving, leadership, decision making, innovation, etc.
- Expected on-boarding time will be May, 2019
- On-boarding process and induction schedule process will be briefed to successful candidates in more details
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE ROADMAP
From a fresh graduate to a
successful manager within 3 years !
PHẠM PHÚC HUY -
Planning Manager – Nationwide Productivity
Having been with Suntory PepsiCo as a Management Trainee (MT) over 7 years, I am thankful that I have had great leaders who always back me up and coach me from functional to managerial skills. Besides business agenda, I also found that members of SPVB MT community are truly empowered to make break-through contributions in our workplace. Recently, I and other ambitious young MTs in Finance proudly have unique chance to construct and deploy SPVB Finance Academy, the 1st time ever and biggest capability development program led internally. To be fair, life of a management trainee is full of challenges and difficulties but we are inspired to keep moving relentlessly onward and upward, and undoubtedly challenge ourselves to break any limit.
ĐỖ HOÀNG ANH -
HR Manager – Business Partner
The most memorable days from SPVB Management Trainee Program was traveling across the country for rotations stint, as SPVB has Sales offices & Plants in almost all key cities of Vietnam. That brought invaluable experience of cultural sensitivity, and a deep understanding of how SPVB business operates in different regions of the country, which is a strong stepping stone for post-graduation assignment & future managerial role. It was hard balancing all rotation tasks & home-function nationwide projects, but at the end all efforts are worth it. I still recall sleepless nights completing challenging projects with my talented batch-mates, but also amazing work trips with them to beautiful parts of Vietnam along the journey. What a time & program to treasure!
TRẦN THỊ KHÁNH VÂN -
Management Trainee program did not only open a whole new exciting journey for a fresh graduate like me 5 years ago but also build up a solid foundation for my marketing career.
A 3-year challenge is not an easy journey with lots of ups & downs but it’s totally worth to lean in.
Be passionate, be persistent, be brave to break your own limit and leave a mark in your career. It’s just like the way we believe in SPVB “You define your success in your own way.
NGUYỄN THỊ THANH HẢO -
Modern Trade Manager
There are so many wonderful things to talk about SPVB MTP. I can summarize it into 3 words, such as: Different, Worthy, and Amazing.
As far I can say, It changed my life. From a fresh student as a totally white paper, thanks to SPVB MTP, I grew and developed myself significantly. I had opportunity to rotate many functions and learnt about overall business operations, roles of each department and applied it for my job. I was treated as a talent and had priority to join many training courses of SPVB. SPVB MTP provided me knowledge about FMCG, Beverages industry, customer insights, sales channels, etc. and soft skills. It also gave me the chance to show off myself and got deserved rewards and recognitions. At there, I work with the best colleagues, the best team and have many joyfulness, happiness and success. I have grown fully and lived truly in SPVB.
LỮ CHÍ KHẢI -
Being selected as a management trainee of SPVB was such an honour as well as a turning point of my life. The design of SPVB Management Trainee Programme did impress me most which has equipped me with both soft skills and technical skills before tackling with challenges. This programme has set a clear and detailed journey for management trainees and provide many tools through trainings along the journey. Furthermore, I was given many chances to grow in functional expertise through experiential learning, business projects and especially to interact and learn from my talented colleague and senior management about their problems solving and leadership skills. I am grateful for all opportunities which MTP has brought to my life and career path.
TRẦN THỊ NGỌC LÀNH -
Being a Management Trainee of Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam (SPVB), I have been developing to fulfill my capability to become a good leader. During 10 years journey with the Company, I have got so many opportunities to fully growth my career through international exposure – to work in Suntory Beverage and Food Asia, taking lead in different departments from QA/QC Manager to Production Manager, moving to many locations from Hoc Mon Plant to Singapore & then back to Dong Nai Plant. I have really enjoyed the working environment at SPVB where I can have a work-life integration. I believe that my future in SPVB is going continued & never stopped.