STEP 1: APPLICATION
- Be detailed but focused & simple
- Be evident
- Read and follow guidelines
STEP 2: TESTING
- Test link is sent to provided email
- All three tests (Logical Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning) are in English
- You can search for some sample tests to get familiar with the style of testing
STEP 3: INITIAL INTERVIEW
- The interview will be in both Vietnamese and English
- The aim of this interview is for us to understand more about you, your motivations and your career orientation, so be yourself in every question
- Share with us full context of your own experiences/achievements in your academic life, extra curriculum activities and professions (if any).
- Ensure you arrive on time for your interview and that you are relaxed and presentable
STEP 4: ASSESSMENT CENTER
- The One-Day Assessment includes three core activities: Games, Case Challenges and Panel Interview. This mix gives you a great opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experiences
- The activities will be conducted in both Vietnamese and English
- We will be looking for lots of different competencies - teamwork, problem solving, leadership, decision making, innovation, etc.
STEP 5: ON-BOARDING
- Expected on-boarding time will be May, 2018
- On-boarding process and induction schedule process will be briefed to successful candidates in more details
CAO VỆ - Planning Manager
The last 7-years working has been a great journey full of challenges, pressures and pain, but also full of smiles. I have been exposed to the diversified functions of finance, planned with more intensive challenges and pressures day after day, but I have had good opportunities to grow and prove my capability. Smiles always stay at planning corner since it is the key to brighten our busy days. Thanks to the friendly & collaborative working environment and my managers’ strong coaching and support, I can sustain and develop my career aspiration until now, and tomorrow.
LƯU HỒNG PHÚC – HR Executive
Up to now, I still can’t express how lucky I am to become a Management Trainee of Suntory PepsiCo (SPVB), the leading company in Vietnam beverage industry. This program has given me priceless experiences, intensive knowledge, helpful skills and various networks to develop myself as a true HR person and fasten my career journey. I am able to work in a professional working environment, interact with senior & talented people, express my opinions, stretch myself everyday and witness my own improvement. At SPVB, your originality and potentiality will be seen and respected. Your contribution and effort will be recognized and awarded significantly. I’m proud to be a member of Management Trainee Program – SPVB and will always be grateful for that.
NGUYỄN PHẠM MINH VÂN – Brand Manager
As an MT, you are empowered and believed to lead, to stretch and to shine in your own way.
As an MT, your network is stronger; your knowledge is broader through the rotation across functions, where you can connect and learn with fresh eyes.
And as an MT, you are able to put in the community – where your managers and your colleagues may also be MTs, who understand your needs so well - that they can support and empower you more throughout the journey. That’s where: Empowered MTs, empower MTs.
NGUYỄN THỊ THANH HẢO – Modern Trade Manager
There are so many wonderful things to talk about SPVB MTP. I can summarize it into 3 words, such as: Different, Worthy, and Amazing.
As far I can say, It changed my life. From a fresh student as a totally white paper, thanks to SPVB MTP, I grew and developed myself significantly. I had opportunity to rotate many functions and learnt about overall business operations, roles of each department and applied it for my job. I was treated as a talent and had priority to join many training courses of SPVB. SPVB MTP provided me knowledge about FMCG, Beverages industry, customer insights, sales channels, etc. and soft skills. It also gave me the chance to show off myself and got deserved rewards and recognitions. At there, I work with the best colleagues, the best team and have many joyfulness, happiness and success. I have grown fully and lived truly in SPVB.
LỮ CHÍ KHẢI– Purchasing Manager
Being selected as a management trainee of SPVB was such an honour as well as a turning point of my life. The design of SPVB Management Trainee Programme did impress me most which has equipped me with both soft skills and technical skills before tackling with challenges. This programme has set a clear and detailed journey for management trainees and provide many tools through trainings along the journey. Furthermore, I was given many chances to grow in functional expertise through experiential learning, business projects and especially to interact and learn from my talented colleague and senior management about their problems solving and leadership skills. I am grateful for all opportunities which MTP has brought to my life and career path.
NGUYỄN HỮU TÂN – Senior Production Executive
At SPVB, employees are empowered and given optimal opportunity to develop personal capability through many projects and assignments. Notwithstanding, I am able to learn different way of working with different people’s style, characteristics and levels. Comparing myself at the present with myself as a freshly graduate years ago, I strongly improve in terms of leadership skill, people management skill, maturity in decision making and most importantly, I gain lots of valuable functional knowledge in my field. When you’re fully equipped with resources and tools, you will be trusted and put into important positions to support business.